Science Research Club
The Records of the Science Research Club [Cosmos Club] of Lehigh University. 1926-1934, volume 1.
Science Research Club was organized in 1926 by Lehigh faculty. Membership of the Club was limited to those who published books and articles in the natural sciences and related areas. The Meeting Minutes Book indicates that the name was changed to The Cosmos Club of Lehigh University at the October 26, 1927 meeting. During this meeting, it was also "decided to change the soul of the Club's Constitution by replacing the words scientific research with the words original investigation. "